Deadline for the Abstract Submissions
23:59, Oct. 21, 2019 (GMT+8) Extended to 23:59, Oct. 31, 2019 (GMT+8)
Early Registration Deadline 23:59, Dec. 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Author Registration Deadline 23:59, Dec. 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Online Registration Deadline 23:59, Jan. 3, 2020 (GMT+8)
|Registration Type||Early Bird|
-Dec 9, 2019
Dec 10, 2019-Jan 3, 2020
Feb 6, 2020-Feb 9, 2020
|IFFPSS Member Physician||NTD 36,500||USD 1,140||NTD 46,100||USD 1,440||NTD 52,100||USD 1,640|
|Non-Member Physician||NTD 51,800||USD 1,620||NTD 57,600||USD 1,800||NTD 63,600||USD 2,000|
|Invited Speaker/ Faculty|
|NTD 29,600||USD 925||NTD 31,200||USD 975||NTD 37,200||USD 1,175|
|Invited Speaker/ Faculty|
|NTD 29,600||USD 925||NTD 32,800||USD 1,025||NTD 38,800||USD 1,225|
|IFFPSS Member Resident||NTD 12,800||USD 400||NTD 19,200||USD 600||NTD 25,200||USD 800|
|Non-Member Resident||NTD 17,600||USD 550||NTD 24,000||USD 750||NTD 30,000||USD 950|
|RN/ Allied Health Professional||NTD 17,600||USD 550||NTD 24,000||USD 750||NTD 30,000||USD 950|
|Medical Student||NTD 10,400||USD 325||NTD 16,800||USD 525||NTD 22,800||USD 725|
|Spouse/ Guest||NTD 9,600||USD 300||NTD 12,800||USD 400||NTD 18,800||USD 600|
*The member societies of the IFFPSS are:
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ASEAN Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Colombian Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology
- Ecuadorian Society of Rhinology and Facial Surgery
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery (India) FRCS(I)
- Pan Asia Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Taiwan Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Brazilian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- The Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Mexican Society of Rhinology and Facial Surgery
- Venezuelan Society of Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery
* Based on the world bank report, registers from the LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES and LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES countries can take discount for 50% off. Country of LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES and LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES
|Gala Dinner||NTD 3,200 (approx. USD 100)|
|Congress Tour||Night Tour|
NTD 540 (approx. USD 18)
NTD 1,300 (approx. USD 43)
|Previous Congress Tour|
NTD 9,900 (approx. USD 330)
* Please click here for more detailed information about Congress Tour
- All registration fees will be charged in New Taiwan Dollar. The fees in US Dollar are for reference only.
- Registration is only valid upon receipt of the Full Payment.
- If you are IFFPSS Member, please provide the membership certificate or documentary certificate of each society. The on-site registration is also the same. If you can not provide the certificate, we will regard as Non-Member.
- If you choose Medical Student, please provide a student certification for the registration system. e.g. valid student ID card.
- The Congress Tour is for Overseas Attendees to register only.
|Category||Main Congress||Congress Kit||Exhibition||Coffee Break||Welcome reception||Gala Dinner||Congress Tour|
Payment must be made in NT Dollars and the payment could be made by either of the method mentioned below. Please note that applicants will be responsible of all bank charges incurred.
Only International Credit Cards of Visa, Master and JCB Card are accepted.
Participants who choose to pay by telegraph transfer are kindly requested to UPLOAD the remittance receipt via the registration system to confirm your payment. Once we confirmed your payment with the bank, you will receive the official receipt within 7-15 working days.
Notification of cancellation and request for refunds must be sent in writing to the IFFPSS 2020 Registration Office. The following cancellation and refund policies will apply:
Before Dec 9, 2019 70% refund of Registration Fee
Dec 10, 2019- Jan 14, 2020 50% refund of Registration Fee
After Jan 15, 2020 No refund is applicable
All refund will be processed after the Congress has concluded.
Ms. Kelly Hou | IFFPSS Secretariat
TEL: +886-2-2798-8329 ext.38 | Fax: +886-2-2798-6225
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Workshop FESS, EDCR, SPA ligation, Frontal Sinus Surgery, Medial Maxillectomy – 11 Feb 2020
Transphenoidal Surgery, Orbital and Optic Nerve Decompression – 12 Feb 2020
Head and Neck Dissection Workshop Parotidectomy, Submandibulectomy, Thyroidectomy – 13 Feb 2020
Neck Dissection, Laryngectomy, Maxillectomy – 14 Feb 2020
Temporal Bone Workshop Endoscopic ear surgery, Tympanoplasty, Cortical Mastoidectomy, Modified Radical Mastoidectomy – 17 Feb 2020
Posterior tympanotomy, Cochlear Implant, Facial Nerve Decompression Translab, transcochlear approach – 18 Feb 2020
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT The Dept of ORL, Hospital Sg Buloh and University Malaya has always believed in the importance of education and hands-on workshops is an effective method. Coming 2020, we will be organizing our 3rd Dissection Workshop. As usual, we have reserved slots for master students or medical officers with a special discount. On top of that, we have also dropped the rates for each workshop. As the seats are limited, bookings are only confirmed once we receive proof of payment.
Dissector RM1700 / workshop (RM5000 for all 3 workshops)
Observer RM 200/ workshop
Early bird for MO/Masters Students RM1300 / course (limited seats)
For booking please email to email@example.com
Download/View Details: 14th UKM LARYNGEAL AND PHONOSURGERY
Location: DK 1, Education Block (26th and 27th) and Wet Lab ORL-HNS dept (28th)
There will be two categories:
- Trainee Category
- ENT Medical Officers
- ENT Trainee Candidates
- Specialist Category
- Specialist Candidates
Each candidate will be allocated 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes of Question & Answer by the panel of judges which includes an external examiner.
Please submit a brief abstract of not more than 300 words to the ASM coordinator, Dr.Revadi Govindaraju before 14thFebruary 2020 at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes will be awarded to successful candidates who achieve adequate marks.
It is with great pleasure and honour that MSOHNS welcome you to the 9th World Congress for Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses, Skull Base, Brain and Spinewhich will take place from 15th to 18th July 2020, in Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are especially proud and delighted that it is the first time this prestigious congress is held in Asia. We have assiduously lined up a 4-day program with keynotes, plenary lectures, live demonstrations, round table discussions, meet the expert sessions, oral presentations and posters with generous contributions from both world renowned international and local faculty members.
There will also be a Pre Congress Workshop running on 14th and 15th of July 2020
We thank you in advance for your contribution and look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you in Kuala Lumpur. At your convenience, please visit the congress website: www.endokl2020.org or email us at admin@EndoKL2020.org